Imagine School at Land O' Lakes
1. Applications submitted between November 1, 2022 – January 31, 2023 will be included in the Lottery for the 2023-2024 school year.
The lottery for the 23-24 school year will be held on Tuesday, February 28th. There will be a LIVE virtual link to track progress as we complete the lottery drawing process. The link will be posted here the morning of the 28th.
2. Student names are drawn via a lottery. Students are placed on a waiting list in the order they were drawn. The lottery, by nature, is a systematic method of organizing applicants on a waiting list, which will be used to fill any openings that the School may have.
3. Applications submitted after the January 31, 2023 deadline will be added to the bottom of the wait list. If there are no openings available, the applicants will remain on the waiting list in the order they were drawn. Applicants will remain on the waiting list for the current school year only. The waiting list cannot roll over to the next school year. Students must reapply for the following year.
Once accepted, a student need not re-apply annually; he or she will be enrolled for all subsequent grades.
5. Once an opening is available, applicants will be notified via e-mail and asked to complete a pre-enrollment application. The pre-enrollment application MUST be returned within 48 hours. If not received within 48 hours, the School will offer the opening to the next applicant on the waiting list. If the applicant declines the offer of enrollment, the applicant will be removed from the waiting list.
6. Once the pre-enrollment application is received, the School may request additional information to ensure all required services can be provided by the School. Imagine School at Land O’ Lakes is a part of the District School Board of Pasco County. Not all Pasco County schools offer the same services. If the applicant requires services that are not offered, the school district will assist the charter school, the student and the family in identifying the best placement for success.
7. In accordance to F.S. 1002.33(10), federal and state nondiscrimination laws, and the School’s charter contract with the School Board of Pasco County, preferential enrollment may be given to the following:
8. SIBLINGS: Once a student is selected for enrollment, any siblings will automatically be moved to the top of the waiting list for their grade level.
9. Applicants for Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023.
Total Enrollment Capacity 2022-2023: 894 students
Please note maximum capacity for each grade level cohort.
Lower Elementary (K-3): 414 students
Upper Elementary (4-5): 192 students
Middle School (6-8): 288 students
Open Enrollment Process